Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Seize the Day - Bo Bunny

 
I have used Bo Bunny Star Crossed papers which I fell in love with the second I saw them !! The colours, the feathers, the embellishment pack - Love Love Love and all so perfect for this photo shoot that we did in the "fairy mines" as Ky and Cadence call them
(Its actually a pine plantation with a footpath around it), I wish you could see this in "real life" as it is very very layered and quite high!
 


Black Soot DA 0925
I started with the diamond stencil background using  black crackle paint, then I have painted a lot of the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces with the Black Soot paint as well. 
 

The hexagons I have used I have "popped" out of the Honeycomb Large and small panel pieces and covered them with the Bo Bunny papers
(small DA0740 Large DA0738)


Honeycomb DA0740 and DA0738
 
I have added red twine around the love heart arrows and around the focal circle made of the gold wire around the photograph, I made my own circle to use as a dream catcher type symbol with white embroidery thread and then wrapped fine gold thread across it, the tiny pegs I have painted gold along with the little diamonds you see there on the Mini Balloons (they are popped out of the trellis piece of chippy)
Heart Arrows #2 DA1026


Mini Trellis DA 1033  




I love the view finders and have used both the large and mini size on this layout with Navaho white paint then used crackle gloss and rubbed it over the Dusty Attic Gold paint.The small view finder I just coloured with brown ink and then rubbed it back to make it rustic.
 
Mini View Finders DA1080 - Large View Finders DA 1081
 



The feathers that came in the ephemera pack I have dipped with gold glitter and bent them around to add dimension to them. The chipboard feathers I have left raw and but rubbed some gold paint over the top to match.




 
 

 
How gorgeous are the embellishments that match the papers? I love these stamps and they fit the Dusty Attic chippy perfectly   


Postage Stamps DA0551


 
Arrow Border #1 DA1198
 
I have added arrows to the skewers at the top and wrapped with the same gold thread, the Mini Alphabet letters fit perfect on the card
 
Mini Alphabet Uppercase DA 0861
 
I had so much fun making this layout and I love it to bits (One of My favorites by far)
 
Thanks for popping in today
 
Jen Burns 


No comments:

Post a Comment